In this section you have the ability to register your child to participate in our Non-Travel In-House program. The program is scheduled to begin in the Fall, 2020. A $100.00 non-refundable registration fee is due with registration and you will need to pay by Credit Card to use this on line option.
If you have already registered (by trying out for a travel team back in April) and paid your tryout fee and you would like to participate in this In-House program, you will only be responsible for the annual tuition amount. The total cost for the year is comprised of a $100 registration fee plus the $900 tuition amount. The tuition is split between three payments; first payment of $325 due on October 15th, second payment of $325 due on November 15th and final payment due on December 1st for $250.
For more information, please select House League on left hand column of the CCYHA website
USA Hockey Registration must be done prior to Central CT Registration. This is required of all hockey players in the USA and must be done once per year. To complete USA Hockey Registration, please follow the steps below:
USAH On Line Registration
A Step by Step guide to Online Registration
The USA Hockey season goes from April 1 through March 31 for the 2022-2023 season.
1. Go to http://www.usahockeyregistration.com/
2. Choose member type "Ice Player & Coach". Be Careful NOT to select “Inline Player & Coach” this will not be accepted.
3. You must be 18 years of age to process a registration. Check the box that acknowledges that YOU are 18 or older.
4. Select the correct season – "2022-23".
5. Follow the prompts…fill in all data correctly. Use Names that are listed on your Birth Certificates.... No Nicknames.
6. Process payment $40.00 – Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express (credit or debit card). This covers your USAH Dues and your CHC dues for the season
7. Print your Confirmation page at this time and make sure it includes the Bar code. It will also be emailed to you immediately after the registration is completed. You will need this confirmation number when filling out the online commitment and registration papwerwork
Each participant will pay the USA Hockey fee of $40 if age 7 or older. The USA Hockey fee is waived for age 6 and younger but the registration must still be completed to get the confirmation number. Participants will also pay any applicable Affiliate fee. In Connecticut you will also pay the $10.00 CHC dues. If a participant plays and coaches he/she pays only one registration fee.
The home address should be used for all participants. If a player lives in one state and plays in another, enter the home address and pay any applicable Affiliate fee. The confirmation page/number will be accepted by any USA Hockey program in the country.
Base Cost: $1,000.00
Open to: Boys & Girls
born between: 01/01/1999 and 01/01/2020