USA Hockey Registration
A Step by Step Guide to Online Registration
The USA Hockey season goes from April 1 through March 31.
2. Choose member type "Ice Player & Coach". Be Careful NOT to select “Inline Player & Coach” this will not be accepted.
3. You must be 18 years of age to process a registration. Check the box that acknowledges that YOU are 18 or older.
4. Select the correct season – "2023-24".
5. Follow the prompts…fill in all data correctly. Use Names that are listed on your Birth Certificates.... No Nicknames.
6. Process payment $40.00 – Visa, Master Card, Discover or American Express (credit or debit card). This covers your USAH Dues and your CHC dues for the season
7. Print your Confirmation page at this time and make sure it includes the Bar code. It will also be emailed to you immediately after the registration is completed. You will need this confirmation number when filling out the online commitment and registration papwerwork
Each participant will pay the USA Hockey fee of $40 if age 7 or older. The USA Hockey fee is waived for age 6 and younger but the registration must still be completed to get the confirmation number. Participants will also pay any applicable Affiliate fee. In Connecticut you will also pay the $10.00 CHC dues. If a participant plays and coaches he/she pays only one registration fee.